Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am planning to buggy out my 1995 bronco. Due to the gas prices and the fact that I own a car that gets 30+ mpg, i'm going to strip my bronco. I'm taking the top off permanently. I am contemplating taking the tailgate off even though it is junk. This is because of the spare tire carrier. Should I scrap the tire carrier and just put the spare in the bed,or keep the tailgate. I was thinking of using a net style tailgate. this way my spare wouldn't go out the back of the truck. Then i'm slapping some tow hooks on it and a set of 33-12.5-15's mud tires and see what it can do. The truck is stock except for the engine. it is a 5.0. H.O. that is .040 over with dual exhaust and a k&n. I still run a racing performance muffler but no cats. In the gears i run 3.55 and a rear LS. My truck has that off-road skid plate and dual shock option with the super cooling package too. Any thoughts on this or what I should do wil be great. Thanks guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.