Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no longer for sale...Early Bronco for Sell/ trade in TX

Considering Dana 60's??? Want a rock crawler???

Before I sell my '72 HOJ I was going to consider any trades out there. If you have a more stock EB or any other daily driver and were interested in a modified EB then lets talk.

I have attached the specifics on my Bronco here...

'72 Bronco, original wheelbase
5.0HO EFI motor from '89 lincoln Mark VII
NP 435 with Advance Adapter
Stock Dana 20
Dana 60 front, (welded with 3.55 gears)
Dana 60 rear, (welded with 3.55 gears)
Brand new Fiberglass door inserts still in box
Wildhorses 21 gallon tank
F-150 power steering conversion
38/ 13 x 16 Swamper TSL's on 16 x 10 Black rockcrawler wheels
Custom 3 link front suspension with BC Bronco coils
Rear leaf suspenpion with WH leafs and custom traction bar
Some other misc parts...

Work left to do...needs bodywork on rear quarter and paint as I just added new straight fenders, hood and grill. And general wrapping up of loose ends.
Money left to spend...The last major cash item is the gears and lockers for the Dana 60's

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am accepting all reasonable offers for sell or trade???

More wheeling pics can be seen here...
wheeling pics

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the update...I am not sure why that is not working, you can try this if you want
1. go to www.Lonestar-ebc.com
2. under the members tab go to Jason Hall
That should get you there, thanks

I think I fixed the first link also....thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for posting those....it is definitely a very capable rig...and with some gears and lockers along with some paint it would be a HELL OF A NICE RIG!!! I just have another baby due in Jan with not any more time or money to dedicate to the rig

thanks again for posting pics!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for a fuel injected Early Bronco on Dana 60's!!! Come on someone has got to want this for that price....remember, trades considered!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can send pics to [email protected] but I have to tell you I am really a Ford man but if you brought some cash to the table with you then anything is possible???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The price is but it now has new front and rear 5.38's with a Detroit in front and spool in rear. I would really love to sell this in one piece instead of part it out!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a 81 jeep that is in real good shape it would be a good family rig.
thanks for the offer but am looking for something a little newer and gas friendly or cash

get on some early bronco boards, you should be able to sell it like nothin
yeah, I have it on some boards too but like many, no one wants to buy a built rig they want to build there own. It is not until you get to the end like I am that you realize HOW MUCH MONEY you could have saved by purchasing one that was already done...even if you still modify it to your own taste, it still comes out cheaper. Anyway, thanks for the help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it is street drivable, you just got to get used to it....but then again it is amazing what you can get used to. It is a little tipsy b/c of the wristed arm set-up in the front but I have a sway bar set-up that I was going to fab up so that I could connect it if I was driving my kids around on the street. Actually it has pretty good street manners for a spooled, 38" rig.

I graduated in '97 as well, the new name just does not look right.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this item is no longer for sale...I have decided to keep it instead of losing my [email protected]#! on the sell, see you all around the street/ trails

·
Registered
494 Posts
hojhauler said:
this item is no longer for sale...I have decided to keep it instead of losing my [email protected]#! on the sell, see you all around the street/ trails
If you later decide to sell it, Im in the market for an early bronco right now. Let me know, sorry I saw this post a little late.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
muddy4x4-

you still interested in an Early Bronco?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Im interested in that C-350 :chili:

But Im broke :cry

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
story of my life...call me if you hit the lottery

1 - 20 of 20 Posts