Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out some of my post SAS leftovers
first I will not ship any body parts or bumpers, and would rather not ship anything. That said here is the parts.

Hood, from my doner '90 F350. Its Free to who ever wants to come pick it up by the end of the month.

Has 1 small dent

Fender also free to the first to come get it. also from the F350

also has a dent about the size of a 50 cent pice

Bumpers I'd like to get $40 for the set, or $25 each. Front looks like is has a overspray of clear coat on it. Both may have some small scratchs but are strait (both going to Clarko)

Next is the steering gear. 1 set from my '91 bronco before SAS, not bend and was good when removed. other set from an '80 F250 and was in good order when removed from my brothers F250. I'd like to see $20 each or $30 for both.

and finally TTB axles from my '90 Bronco, Have picked up a little rust but would make excelent spares. $30 for the set (goes to canuckinabronco)

All prices are OBO, and every thing must go by the end of Sept or it goes to the scrap guy.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,765 Posts
Clarko probably could use the front bumper...IIRC.

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,917 Posts
I want that front bumper but idk when I could pick it up.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want that front bumper but idk when I could pick it up.
If you can PM me with you addres I can try and stuff it in the mustang and drop it off on the 15th. I should be in the area sometime in the morning. otherwise I'll set it aside for ya.

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,917 Posts
I'll actually take both bumpers. I may be able to swing up there on Monday.

PM Sent.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts