Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
yes
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bunch of crap - Updated 9-9-08

Just updated (9/9/08), stuff in yellow is gone, Stuff in blue pending. Make an offer on any thing. I need this stuff gone.

2 sets of 79 leafs with ad-a-leafs on them - $50(each set)?

one set of blocks the blocks are about 3 1/2" tall - Make an offer

4 38.5x16-15 Super Swampers not to much tread left but would be good for spares or whatever would like to sell all four at once but i will sell individually - Make an offer

complete 9" big bearing, 3.55, mini spool - $250

parts 9" bearing cap broke in it will need to be rebuilt for sure if you want to use it. I will part it out make an offer on whatever you want out of it

parts solid Dana 44 Make an offer on whatever you want out of it

Driveshaft from my 79 with 6.5" lift it needs two new U-Joints its about 2 months old i spent $350 on it. $200

Passenger door from a 79 some rust on the bottom, glass good, mirror good - $50

79 core support - Make an offer

Rear sway bar from a 79 - Make an offer

4 15" American Racing wagon wheels 5x5.5 one has enlarged lug holes (wouldn't be hard to fix) - $75

4 38x12.50-15 on black craiger soft 8's about 1/3-1/2 tread i can sell them separate - Make an offer

2 front driveshafts out of two different 79s one came out of a stock 79 and the other came out of mine with 6.5" lift i believe they are both identical - $100 each

Stock shackles and hangers from a 79 - Make an offer

3 2WD C6's all need to be rebuilt - $65 each

Battery tray from a 79 - $10

Stock wedge blocks from a 79 - $30 Shipped

Every thing is OBO. I will ship any of it but your paying it. If you don't think its worth what I'm asking make an offer. I want this stuff gone. I may be open to trades let me know what you've got...

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
8,672 Posts
Can you define "some rust" on the door. Like fixable or the whole bottom is gone? A pic would be good but probably not nessacary

Also are the bushings gone in the stock shackles?

·
yes
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you define "some rust" on the door. Like fixable or the whole bottom is gone? A pic would be good but probably not nessacary

Also are the bushings gone in the stock shackles?
Pics when i get home from work and find the cable for my camera...Its been awhile since i looked at the door...

I'll take a look at the shackles as well for you

I'm interested in a set of stock spring's with the aal's..How much shipped to 42101..
Let me get a price and ill let you know

·
yes
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much for the 44? is it complete from hub-hub
I do have one that is complete...I wasn't planning to sell it right now though...I wouldn't think that you would want to pay shipping to Texas either...Last time i got a quote to ship a 44 it was to New York and it was somewhere around $240...

·
Registered
544 Posts
4 38.5x16-15 Super Swampers not to much tread left but would be good for spares or whatever would like to sell all four at once but i will sell individually - Make an offer

4 38x12.50-15 on black craiger soft 8's about 1/3-1/2 tread i can sell them separate- Make an offer
have you got any pics of these. what kind are the 38x12.5s? might be interested in one or both... thanks.

[email protected]

·
yes
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.