Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple local buddies and myslef are looking to go to bundy here soon, hopefully this Sunday, May 16th, Hopefully I can get the day off work, anyone is interested. Would be more than happy to have some more people come along, it will only be my second time, just went this past sunday for the first time and had a blast,
You can pm me on here or text me 517-392-8706.
I do work nights nad weekends so I may not respond immediately
http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/

Its $15 per truck
the link has rules and whatnot, for trucks all you need is a flag, which thye do rent out.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I can't go then, but would love to go this summer....I'll have to get ahold of you, I've been wanting to check that place out.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll say I've never heard of that place before but after checking out the website it looks pretty cool. Those of you that have been there, how fullsize friendly is it? I don't mind it being a tight trail, but I've had my truck down trails that were meant for jeeps before and its not very fun when your bending sheet metal around every corner.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
From what I gather it's an old gravel pit. Shouldn't be to tight...I'll know more in a month or two.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Looks like fun. It's less than an hour away from my 'rents place, too. I mention that because I was wondering how much the AAA tow back home will cost. :rofl:

If I can't make it this weekend, please do let the rest of us know how it is. And for the love of cheese, PLEASE take pictures!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
WOOT for the 31st.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looks like fun. It's less than an hour away from my 'rents place, too. I mention that because I was wondering how much the AAA tow back home will cost. :rofl:

If I can't make it this weekend, please do let the rest of us know how it is. And for the love of cheese, PLEASE take pictures!!!
convoy down with Cheapthill and I on the 31st? Tops have to be off unless its raining:thumbup (or unless your a sissy:histerica)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I ended up working, it is an old gravel pit but they do have trail meant for jeeps and fourwheelers that me and a few friends found by mistake :doh0715: but its definitly fulll size friendly but I havent been all over yet, I sadly have only been there once

·
Registered
110 Posts
bump, only a couple more days

·
Registered
110 Posts
WOOT the truggy is back together and ready to break lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts