Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

bunker hill lookout

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Konham 
#1 ·
Aside from the issues we were having with the bronco yesterday - it was a great time.
The view was amazing, and the trip up there was fun. There weren't any tracks up there so it took a while to do, and parts of the snow covered roads were washed out, so that made it interesting. Alfred took his toyota and I took the bronco. there were 2 other toyotas and a really nice EB. We had a bbq and bonfire up near the top of the lookout.
here are a few pics.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#4 ·
Burl Swift said:
Nice pics, what kind of grief was the Bronco givin' ya?
Well it ran fine until we got about half way up to the lookout. It was fine in nutral, If I put it in drive it would surge and stall, hard time starting back up again. It was really just bogging down, inconsistent throttle (sometimes it would be fine, then other times my foot would be on the throttle and nothing would happen) Don't know if it's fuel pump, or a sensor, or what. Anyhow, after letting it sit for about 3 hours I drove it back down and all the way home without any issues at all. This happened last weekend too. Issues going up, no issues going down.

#6 ·
Andy351 said:
throttle position sensor? my tranny did something similar when it was 4 quarts low....

looks awesome. i think i'm in the wrong end of the state, its been 80* here for a week and a half now.
I think Alfred is going to check the codes at work - hopefully it's nothing major. We have a camping/wheeling weekend planned for next weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.