Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, buying a bronco next week becuase i miss my old one, had a few questions
its an 86 automatic and its running a 6 inch lift with 33*12.5
im gonna stick with the 33's till i find a deal on 35's, but with that wide of a tire it sticks out a little (to say the least)

i was wondering if anyone had any ,pictures of an 80-86 bronco runnin the cut out fender flares or anything else they felt worked well...

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
cut outs are for people running 44's anythign smaller and they just look ridiculous. get the regular extend a fender if you have to . just don't expect them to hold up to trail abuse. (mine got broken by a car door in a parking lot)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thatll suck, i mean i was looking at the truck, the tires dont stick out that much, there 33*12.5's so even if i go up to 35's it shouldnt change much, maybe just run it the same

·
Registered
368 Posts
12.5 dont stick out much i run 35x15x15 and i think they stick out in a good way besides once you go to 35s you will have to run the 12.5 if you want options and it'll look perfect in my opinion

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
here is my 86 with 35's and bushwackers .. waste of money, looks lame unless BIG meats are under there bro.

This picture here actually looks pretty good, but see my sig link and go through more of them ... needless to say, they are gone now cuz they can't hold up to wheeling either .. overpriced pieces of shit IMHO unless you are super lifted, big tired and not wheeling aggressivly

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
I lose at least one flare a year on my rig. I had to hurculine the flares heavily and use 1/4" bolts to attach them. I lodged the front flare againts a tree the other day it normally would have torn the flare right off but with the bolts and the herculiner it did really good. The flare buckled around the tree. but poped right back into shape when I pulled out. put a 3in crack in it at the edge. But it could of ripped the whole thing off. I was perty impressed. I've decided that this is my last set of flares though. Next time they come off I'm going to EXO the fenders

1 - 8 of 8 Posts