Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sway said:
Thats some thin blood you have
Watered down. I was icing it(not the first time I've split that area of my eye, luckily it wasn't bad this time) My sister came in and took a pic of it as I was holding an ice cube to it.

edluvsbronc said:
ya. spread the cut open so we really believe you:wacko
Haha the cut is to the far right side of my eyebrow, you can't see it in the pic because of the blood. It's not a terrible cut by any means but it is nice. It's probably 2cm long, just a boxer cut, they suck because they like to bleed forever and they're not in a good stitching area.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Genetrix said:
whats your point about your age. i was that age once....hmm what was i doing....nevermind haha.
i was serving 3 months for B&E

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
I used to think; "Pain is temporary and chicks dig scars", but the pain comes back to haunt you sometimes. I doubt I have a single part of my body that doesn't have scars and that includes the Vasectomy scar! Scars are tattoos with a story.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
breaking and entering

so... we gonna have a scar comparison post again?
Alls I got is a puny web-cam... but I'll take a piece of that action! :goodfinge

·
Registered
867 Posts
Vasectomy scar!!!
i got one of those, wanta see???:toothless

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pepe, you're not allowed to play :twak .
Here are a few that I can snap shots of while sitting at the comp(sorry for bad lighting).

This is the largest of the 3 within my hair on my head. I received this one after a *friend* split a wooden canoe paddle over my head.

I just had my acl replaced with my infer patellar tendon(sp?), thanks to MX.

And a little roadrash for Pepe(the only one I can take a decent pic of on my own, again, sorry for the lighting)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
DvlRacer said:
Pepe, you're not allowed to play :twak .

And a little roadrash for Pepe...
ChickenShit! :goodfinge
Road Rash ROCKS! :rockon There are 2 types of motorcycle riders... those who have crashed and those who haven't crashed... yet! :drinkbud

1 - 20 of 23 Posts