Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home today and what do i find? my bronc in the driveway followed by a trail of green fluid :banghead evidently my mother thought that today was a perfect day for pullin stumps and since my dad was at work with his truck, she decided to borow mine :twak and now i will be spending more unecessary money fixin my bronc again :cry i know u guys probably dunt care but i had to tell some one :banghead :toothless

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davids78bronco said:
sounds like mom's buying a new radiator
unfortunately she doesn't have the money right now with chritmas coming up and all, so i will be buyin the rad and she will re pay me after the "holiday season"

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
I got a 4 core mail order half the price of a 3 core at the local parts house. Shop around on radiators.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is ur 4 core aluminum? cuz i was lookin at a 3 core aluminum... whcih would out due the 4 core

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Mine's not aluminum. It's just a standard radiator. I told them I had a 79 F-350 with a 460 and they brought up two choices, 3 core or 4 core. I don't remember where I got it, just google "radiator"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool bro... thanks for the advice

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i picked up a stock unit from a local junkyard... i got it for a steal... $20 and plus i will be switchin to a 460 next summer anyways (HOPEFULLY!) so i will need a new one next summer :rebelflag

·
Registered
64 Posts
don't worry about the bondo when you put in that 460! It'll all shake out. Then you can patch her properly...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why patch it up... i am proud of her battle scars :thumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts