Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought a new set of NOS door panels on ebay for the Bronco a couple years back the guy had 1 more for the right side, for a 150 bucks I thought it was worth it to take that one as well. Well about a week ago I found the left side on ebay for 227 bucks. So for about 400 I got 2 NOS door panels to go into the 250 now. :chili:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
sweet.

At one point in my bronco's lifetime i planned on completly restoring the interior. But now that it use has mutatted far from what i had originally intended I'd settle for a pair of used door panels from any year that weren't completely faded.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
sweet.

At one point in my bronco's lifetime i planned on completly restoring the interior. But now that it use has mutatted far from what i had originally intended I'd settle for a pair of used door panels from any year that weren't completely faded.
I just bought two from an f150 for $20 total. Plan on putting then in my BKO. I'll give you the same offer for my current ones, plus the ride. But you will have to give me a couple weeks to pull then and get the switched disconnected.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would be scared to put them in the truck :toothless

Very nice :twotu:
Not scared to put 'em in either the 250 or the Bronco. Both are only used for the Sunday drive or to a car show.:thumbup

Here's the panels I got a couple years back. I friggin love finding stuff like this on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts