Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just watching what looks like a mocumentary about the Wilkinsons and while at the dinner table this guy from the states comments that he loves butter tarts and goes on about how much he loves it then one of the daughters asked how he could like it so much when they don't have it in the states. I can't believe this. Is this true? Are you guys really deprived of this awsome dessert?

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
waltman said:
I'm just watching what looks like a mocumentary about the Wilkinsons and while at the dinner table this guy from the states comments that he loves butter tarts and goes on about how much he loves it then one of the daughters asked how he could like it so much when they don't have it in the states. I can't believe this. Is this true? Are you guys really deprived of this awsome dessert?
Never heard of butter tarts...:confused:

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,662 Posts
is that like a pop-tart? :p

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
Waltman !

what are you doing ! You're gonna get these people addicted and we'll need to cut the side of their house open to get them out the door in a year !

They're sinfully delicious, but they peg the calorie meter to max

Sixlitre

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
really, i thought they was talking about buttering up pop-tarts and putting them in the nuker.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, first off, you poor deprived souls,
second pop tarts are gross and to compare them to a butter tart would get you the chair in some parts of Canada :toothless
For you poor people that don't know what it is...I am shedding a tear right now while I eat this scrumptious butter pecan tart.
Here is a pic of some. (minus the pecans)

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
You got it backwards there walt, poptarts rock, that's why everyone knows what a pop tart is.

Canadians are funny, I've been noticing them driving around AZ lately, they drive slow.

Yeller

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Cody said:
really, i thought they was talking about buttering up pop-tarts and putting them in the nuker.
ya know, that in itself doesn't sound like a bad idea cody.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
stepchild88 said:
ya know, that in itself doesn't sound like a bad idea cody.
Take Pics, then show em to Walt. We'll call them, American Butter Tarts, and sell em for half of what the Canadians do, we'll make a killing

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pop tarts are gross. You may as well scoop straight sugar into your mouth. I never even liked them as a kid.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
waltman said:
Pop tarts are gross. You may as well scoop straight sugar into your mouth. I never even liked them as a kid.

isn't there a lot of sugar in all that beer you are always drinking?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stepchild88 said:
isn't there a lot of sugar in all that beer you are always drinking?
yes, but through some sort of magic it is converted to alcohol, slurp MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM alcohol.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,307 Posts
stangmata50l said:
They are tough to find, but if one knows where to look, they can be had.

You Canoodadoo's get all the fancy food. I want some damn Banger and mash. Or some square sausages....but I need to drive to St. Catherines to get them. :banghead
Wish we could take credit for the bangers and mash and square snausages, but that's from our British backgrounds.

Seeing as a good deal of Americans are of British ancestry that means you too can claim and eat them !

No takers on our pea meal Canadian bacon ?

Sixlitre

1 - 20 of 28 Posts