Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What should we do Buy Pepe's Bronco or Send him money for a trip to see his son.

• Continue the Donation Drive until we receive the $2000

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Continue Donations until we reach $1500, offer that & if they don't accept then send Pepe the money

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Close donations by certain date, let owners know how much, if they won't accept send Pepe the money

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Stop where we are and send the donation to Pepe as it now stands.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raise a predetermined amount and use it to buy a replacement Bronco instead for Pepe.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • OTHER - Something else I'm just not smart enough to see.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BikerPepe's old Bronco up for sale.

BikerPepe's old Bronco is up for sale here locally.

Pepe's Bronco on Craigslist

EDIT:
Listing was pulled so here is a copy:

Look at this site for history logs. http://www.supermotors.net/clubs/ful.../registry/1332
Add three grand for rebuilt transmission with high performance parts and front end work. How much would you spend? Open to offers, be realistic. E us for questions.
Tried posting 5 times

Rebuilt engine some years ago, upgraded rear to 410, 3 inch body lift, custom paint.etc. Accident, totaled, insurance standard. Out of work for a good month due to injury. Can wait until back to work to fix but can really use the money now. Replaced this rig with one similar, took our 33 inch tires/rims and swapped. Still runs, radiator leaks half way up.. e for more questions

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 492926537
It's been totaled by the Insurance company and it could probably be had for pretty cheap. So I was toying with the idea of getting a collection started to buy it and give it back to Pepe. :beer

But I haven't heard from Pepe lately and I'm not sure where he is at in his life lately and whether he would even want it back. What say all? :shrug

·
I have a Straight Six
3,444 Posts
Wow. Bummer to see that. Doesn't look too bad though, definently repairable.

·
Lick my
2,091 Posts
That sux. It sure was a nice Bronco. Pepe comes around every now and again but from what I understand, he's been pretty busy with school.

edit: Im in too.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Damage doesn't look that bad.. Looks like the push bar caused most of the damage..

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Damage doesn't look that bad.. Looks like the push bar caused most of the damage..
That style bar on that year is bolted to the frame. If it hadn't been there the damage would have been just as bad, probably worse.

If Pepe is interested, I'd chip in a few bucks.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I assume there are a few here who are personally closer to Pepe than I am.

Could/would one of you have a way to contact him and discreetly get a feel for if he would want his truck back without letting on that we could?

Since I think the truck Is local to me (Not sure since the owner didn't post a location) I would be willing to do the ground work to check it out and close the deal if we decided to do this.

P.S. I would chip in too.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,577 Posts
I'll donate a fender to the cause. maybe a few other parts I may have that it would need.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nothing back yet,

they are slow emailers
I would email them too but I don't want them to get the impression there is a bunch of folks wanting this Bronco and thinking it's worth more than they originally thought! :rofl:

So let me know when they get in touch with you and we can maybe work together to talk about a deal.

If they seem like decent folks I was considering telling them the plan and see if they would be willing to help out as well with the price if we are doing it for Pepe.

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
I'd be happy to chip in a few to get the old stoned bronco back in Pepe's hands! :beer:

1 - 20 of 516 Posts