Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moving at the end of the summer. and my storage (family property) is getting sold at the same time. prices are plus shipping. i don't want to ship the seats or other large items.

stock stuff list:
TTB - lockouts and one pivot bracket gone, includes brackets, radius arms and brakes - pickup only - 50$
30" street tires on stock alcoa wheels - good, not perfect - $300
rear drive shaft - E4OD truck - good, not perfect - $20
rear tire carrier - $20
tailgate aluminum trim - $50

spring rod for rear seat. - $10
cardon sag bolt in power steering pump - works, used, - $75
stock power steering pump bracket - $20
captains chairs - grey, leather, both have tears. drive side arm rest torn. seat brackets not included - pickup only - $50
bronco steering box - needs a rebuild - $scrap
NOS front springs - 30K miles on them no sag - $50
351W exhaust manifolds - dirty but good - $scrap
4 horn air horn - ebay, chrome over zinc, with solenoid valve - brand new, never used. too big to fit where i wanted them. - $100
power steering pump - for a crown vic, new never used, not reman - vendor send wrong one told me to keep it - $50
XL dash trim - the 3 thin pieces. i ordered the wrong parts. these are black. - $20
8.8 shafts - set in good shape with good wheel studs, - $scrap

modified stuff list:
transfercase skid plate - cut down one side of factory one for better clearance. move it back one set of bolt holes and it fits great - $20

dual battery mount - comes with modded factory battery mount. my new tires hit it so i can't used it - $50

roof rack - i built it, it's not perfect but it's strong, 4.5'x9' 6" sides. got 6 light mounts and a lot of time in it. just decided i don't want my truck 6 inches taller. - $200
flowmaster 40 series delta- 3" in dual 2.5" out. rusty inside but still solid - $scrap
catco cat - 3" in-out, 3 stage (i think). passed inspection even with my old engine and the AIR system disconnected. - $scrap
exhaust tips - 2.5" round in 2x5" rectangular out - chrome dirty - $scrap
4' firestik cb antenna - $20
A-pilar - with 2 gauge pod molded in, grey - $SOLD
bilstieng 5150 - 12 in travel, heavy valving - need shorter ones for the rear of my truck, been used for 4 runs, never bottomed - $SOLD
sterling 10.25 disk brake w/ parking brake kit - cadi calipers with arms and springs, brackets, pads, caliper bolts, calipers painted at one time, one caliper needs to be rebuilt - $200

everything is 45 minutes from everywhere. i've got some pictures floating around so ask and i'll load them up. make offers or it all goes to scrap.

edit: added stuff, price adjustments
edit: added stuff, price adjustments
edit: thanks for the suggestions on shipping.
edit update sold items
edit: scrapped some stuff

·
Registered
215 Posts
pic of the a pillar? it's for a 92-96 right?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the ups store hates me what can i say. maybe i can put it in 2 roles of wrapping paper and try it that way. but the last time i tried to send some trim that was 38x10x2 it was 98$ plus i had to build the box. it was 2xx.xx$ in the original 48" box. unless someone can tell me how to put it in their computer so it works i'm out of luck. lazy under-educated people don't usually figure out the best way to do anything.

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
It depends on the dimensial area of the box you pack it in. If it exceeds a certain in2 then it is considered oversized. So if you have a little skinny box or finda cylinder you should be fine and not pay as much for shipping, maybe just a length charge possibly, but i doubt that even.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Will the cardone pump work with a 78-79 bronco?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
the ups store hates me what can i say. maybe i can put it in 2 roles of wrapping paper and try it that way. but the last time i tried to send some trim that was 38x10x2 it was 98$ plus i had to build the box. it was 2xx.xx$ in the original 48" box. unless someone can tell me how to put it in their computer so it works i'm out of luck. lazy under-educated people don't usually figure out the best way to do anything.
Someone mentioned a while back, you might be able to put it in a pcv pipe and tape the ends???

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Someone mentioned a while back, you might be able to put it in a pcv pipe and tape the ends???

Allcruisen :imp :usa

That might have been me. I've shipped a 7ft fishing rod in a 7.5ft tube that was 3" in diameter for less than 20 bucks through USPS. That was only a few states away, but even still if you go through USPS it sounds like things will be MUCH cheaper.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I ship stuff out on a weekly basis Big 50lbs and small 1 lbs. To ship the antenna i would cut a piece of cardboard 50" x 6" put the antenna in it fold it in half and tape the ends, It should be no more then 9 bucks to ship if that. I make 85% of my own boxes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
UPS has "tubes" that are triangular boxes that we use to ship maps and what not. You can just get two and tape them together, they're like 36 inches long as is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts