Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, ive been on this forum for a LONG time, but im mainly i bystander. I never post or anything, just here to learn i guess you could say. Im sure this will get me flamed, of whatever... but here it goes. I havent posted enough to post in the selling forum, so Im going to try something here. I've got a white 1991 with a e4od and a BLOWN 302. i have lots of parts like 2 pairs of headers, a powermaster alternator, stock exh. manifolds. crane fireball ignition system. Body is great interiors pretty good. If i can get any interest ill post more info and pictures when i can. I'd rather find a bronco guy to take it off my hands if i could. but since im sure this will be moved, deleted, or get me flamed ill just go ahead and start things off myself lol. ----> :smilie_slap

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest, I'd prefer to get rid of it in 1 or a few pieces... but i need cash i got a project now and a dd. My E4OD is in great shape, but i might keep that for a core with my tranny guy for an old 4 speed for my trail truck. whatre you looking for?

·
Registered
488 Posts
To be honest, I'd prefer to get rid of it in 1 or a few pieces... but i need cash i got a project now and a dd. My E4OD is in great shape, but i might keep that for a core with my tranny guy for an old 4 speed for my trail truck. whatre you looking for?
mirrors, door lock actuator, maybe the e4OD if you decide not to keep it, maybe the wiring harness, maybe the wheels if you plan on getting rid of them and depending on which ones they are. And maybe the alternator. Theres a few other things but those are just a few off the top of my head. If you want I am willing to trade you parts off of it from my 1992 parts Bronco.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got an 85 flareside, so i dont need the parts. Im willing to get rid of any of it for the right price... ive got the stock alloys, and 15x8 black cragar soft 8s with 31x10.5in. tires (bridgestone dueler a/ts) about 60-70% left on them im pretty sure. the passenger power door lock and window were messed up, and rear window motor didnt work. other than those things and the engine and front bumper, everything was good. its been sitting since late april in my driveway, i started on tearing down the engine but too much for me to handle.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I got an 85 flareside, so i dont need the parts. Im willing to get rid of any of it for the right price... ive got the stock alloys, and 15x8 black cragar soft 8s with 31x10.5in. tires (bridgestone dueler a/ts) about 60-70% left on them im pretty sure. the passenger power door lock and window were messed up, and rear window motor didnt work. other than those things and the engine and front bumper, everything was good. its been sitting since late april in my driveway, i started on tearing down the engine but too much for me to handle.
How much for the passenger mirror, the alternator, and the driver door lock actuator?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got both front seats, both look new still. Both have the armrests still, the drivers armrest needs to be tightened or something, it has a lot of movement. When in the "down" position it rests on the seat and when up it either stays up or flips back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For the drivers seat, ill take an offer, or would trade for a bench seat that would fit in an 85 f150/bronco. I just dont know what a seat would be worth, ill pm you a picture.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
e4od

I've got an e4od i may keep to trade back to my tranny guy, it had between 2,000, and 3500 miles on it when the truck died. Had a one year warranty, but ran out while the truck was sitting in the driveway. It had been upgraded to the bigger planetaries and more clutch discs, to make it more heavy duty. No leaks, or anything. But as i said Im thinking about trading it back for a 4 speed for my project, but i keep getting calls from people interested. What would be a good price for an e4od in that kind of condition? any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Not trying to take your thread off track, I would part it out. You'll probably end up making more money parting it out, then scraping it than you could selling her as whole. And think of it this way, she'll still live on!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, i was pretty much selling parts already got some offers on here, and craigs list. But as far as the tranny goes idk what to ask for, ive got reasons to keep it, but i would like to know what everyone thinks that e4od would be worth, ive had three or four calls about it the past two days but dont really know how much to ask... its in GREAT shape truck had 111,xxx miles on it, and the rebuilt/upgraded tranny had less than 3000. im getting a copy of the paperwork monday to get the exact mileage the trans had. But i hate getting calls and not being able to give a price, its probably the most valueable thing i have on the truck

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I'm interested in the tranny. I live in Macon, Ga. I'll give you $400 for it. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts