Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Ladies, Gents, and all you MotherF*ckers :goodfinge

My company was bought by Siemens recently and now they are going through everone's computers before they allow us on the Siemens Network. So this means that I am going to play it safe and delete all my pics, links, and God knows what else I have put on this machine :brownbag to cover my ass so I do not get fired or flagged to be investigated. Who knows what will happen after the network integration. I am sure my access to many naughty sites will come to an end. I guess I have to quit being a cheap ass bitch and get DSL or Cable internet at home. We will have to see. So until then, no pics from me. I will stop in from time to time to see what you are all doing. Till then, everyone take care and don't do anything stupid!

Later,
Wilbur
aka Boobie Man

Enjoy these last pics from me (NWS) (o)(o)
Kelly 1
Kelly 2
Kelly 3
Kelly 4
Kelly 5
Kelly 6

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
:cry

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Wilbur said:
I guess I have to quit being a cheap ass bitch and get DSL or Cable internet at home.
you said it. cought it up and get back online.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,067 Posts
It was fun while it lasted...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
...well this jsut sucks lol. welp wilbur jobs are deffinatley more important that pictures of women. I hope all goes well for ya :-D

·
Super Moderator
25,795 Posts
this is almost as bad as when my radiator leaked (or was that me?) while looking at some of Wilburrrrrrrr's pics.
HB dude!

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Gunna miss having you around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts