Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there was an event in Sterling Mass that primarily had early broncos.

Anyone have more info on a 2008 location and gathering?

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
so.... who's 86 is that on page 18?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alright I'm old and forget chit all the time! I haven't seen the article yet, but it might have showed after I left or I am senile....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Shit. I live right down the street. Hell I work in Sterling. I had no idea.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Anyone have more info on a 2008 location and gathering?
Here ya go:
Just wanted to get the word out early about the event so that everyone could pencil us in on thier calenders. (See the current Bronco Driver for photos of last year.)

BYOB 2008 will be held again in Sterling, MA on May 31st from 9am-5pm(or so)

We have several ideas in the works to add to last years event. More on this to come once we make final plans. We had a great turn out last year, more than I could have expected, and some of you drove quite a distance so I want to make it worth the drive. With that in mind, I dont want to bite off more than we can chew and make it too big that it takes the fun out of it for those of us working on it.

At some point there will be a sign up request from me. Like last year we we will be only asking for a small donation to offset expenses. But almost more importantly, we will be looking to provide lunch and shirts to those interested which will require pre-payment.

So there you have it! Pencil us in!!! better yet use pen so we know we'll see you there.
Sean Gaudette

1 - 8 of 8 Posts