Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the linkage from the transmission to the shifter rod. Just need to get something temporary until I order my Lokar floor shifter.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,086 Posts
Let me dig threw my stuff and see if I can find it. If I can you can have it.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Just pulled out all mine for a B&M. What parts you need? I should have it all except one ot two of the plastic rod retainers may be bad.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I just pulled my c-6 which i am going to sell, i have the lokar linkage on it, i will sell it if interested for 100.00 plus shipping. It has the 23 inch nostalgia handle on it, looks like a stick floor shift. Here are pictures of it installed, I have a np 205 transfer case (part time) no modifications were done to the shifter.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,086 Posts
I could not find my pieces must be in some of my parts at the parents house. I can still look but it may take awhile, hopefully someone else will have what you need right away

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just pulled my c-6 which i am going to sell, i have the lokar linkage on it, i will sell it if interested for 100.00 plus shipping. It has the 23 inch nostalgia handle on it, looks like a stick floor shift. Here are pictures of it installed, I have a np 205 transfer case (part time) no modifications were done to the shifter.

Ill take it! The main reason why I needed linkage is I was saving up the $300 for the Lokar set up. Thanks Guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts