Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im sick of my crapy aod and was wondering what i gotta do to put it in i got a 351 motor should just bolt right up to that right do i need a drive shaft or anything????? and if anyone is selling one let me kno

·
Registered
252 Posts
Before you change to a C-6 what gear ratio do you have in it? I have a C-6 in mine and would kill for somthing with an extra gear. My max speed is about 55 mph with the 4.88 gears i have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have 3.55 gears if thats what your talkin about and my trans is an aod ill tade and maybe throw you some money let me kno

·
Registered
248 Posts
i swapped in a c6 and replaced my e4od and my truck is fine at 65 now when i get to 70 or 80 its at like 5500 rpms and i have 3.55's

·
Registered
252 Posts
mudnbco said:
i have 3.55 gears if thats what your talkin about and my trans is an aod ill tade and maybe throw you some money let me kno

Interesting offer but by the time we paid shipping cost we could both probably just buy them localy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
s10x1000 said:
i swapped in a c6 and replaced my e4od and my truck is fine at 65 now when i get to 70 or 80 its at like 5500 rpms and i have 3.55's

well i plan on a solid front and a 14" lift so not really gonna be a DD so im gonna run some big gears ........but Broncsdale where you from maybe ill make a road trip out of it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good call what year did you get yours out of and do you got anything done to it shift kit or anything??

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, selling it is probably the best idea. I'm not very close to you, here in Billings, Montana.

·
Registered
248 Posts
it came out of an 89 bronco im told. nothing done to it, i did get the b&m megashifter soo i didnt have to hunt down linkage. 2 worst parts were finding the adapter thing for the t-case nobody had that damn thing and getting the driveshafts worked cost me 150 bucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts