Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Foolsize Member
1,524 Posts
No worries.

Its just mind boggling to me how the entire car is engineered to the bleeding edge, yet they still use old school inefficient engine tech.

·
Ford Hoarder
6,284 Posts
I think if anything that is what makes the Vette what it is, or at least a thing. I do not disagree on the old/aging design, though either. Just part of the character or that car I think.

If money where no object id take a Pantera over a Ferrari for the same reasons... My opinion.

·
Registered
957 Posts
It probably helps that the LS platform is pretty tried and true for Chevy. That and it has name recognition kind of like what Hemi was for the Mopar crowd of yesteryear. I bet it helps keeping the price down as well. I'd imagine if they designed something new just for the vette that it'd up that base price a bit. Not that I want one, but I'd be more likely to afford that vette than I would, say, that shiny new Ford GT.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
@Doosenberry this is a Chevrolet thread. Now get out of here before you get in trouble and/or hurt yourself!

:goodfinge

:ford

·
Registered
639 Posts
Corvette looks sweet, only chevy worth buying. However, I cant even come close to sitting that thing. short persons car.
I initially thought the same thing, however being that it's mid-engine your feet can go a lot further up front.

Go to 4:10 of the clip.

·
that's a lot of oil
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
21 - 31 of 31 Posts