Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the 48" Hi-Lift for christmas this past year. I have used it twice; once at Pismo and once when I got hit by a bus. I want to replace this Hi-Lift with the 60" version because its barely adequate for my truck and Im only going to get more wheel travel or lift. There is nothing wrong with the lift and it worked great both times I used it.

Pictures to follow. Locals only. I dont want to ship it because you can just go to the shop and get one. This is basically for someone who is in the market for a hi-lift and would like to save their money from the sales tax.

Im selling it for what it was bought for minus the sales tax. Please help a brother out and take this off my hands. Price is firm. $70

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to splain why that buggie is UNDER that truck!

I'll bet that left a mark......
The Toy was trying to do monster truck rally! No, if you've ever been in the dunes before you know you cant see anything going either way. Well, the two of them met at the peak of a dune-- one going up, the other coming down--and thats what happened.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Have these things gone up or something? I bought my new red HiLift at TSC for like $45...

Good luck with the sale though.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Want to sell just the handle isolator?
No, it actually ripped on the Pismo trip. It still holds the handle fine, just looks funny.

Have these things gone up or something? I bought my new red HiLift at TSC for like $45...

Good luck with the sale though.
I pulled that price right off of 4wheelparts so thats what the going price is.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Cool. :thumbup Hope you get what you need for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.