Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went a different direction with my stroker. As a result, I have several fuel injection related parts left over that I just rediscovered I had sitting on my shelf. One rich porter dizzy is new, everything else used and as described. I have photos, just need to upload them

Slot MAF HPX in 3" aluminum blow through tube with wiring plug 125
8LD Maf computer rebuilt by EFIguy and in use in car till pulled -sold
Stock ford 351 dizzy with steal gear 40
Rich Porter FD19 TFI mounted dizzys, with steel gears 50 for new

Moates quarterhorse- sold
30 pound red top Ford injectors - 100
BBK fuel pressure regulator- 50
Kirban, fuel pressure regulator 60. currently on truck fuel rails I can send with it if wanted.

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thats a loaded question. Yes, this is a mass air computer, arguably as good as an A9L, A9S, etc. I ran it with a 393 stroker. I also ran it on a stockish 351 with explorer upper and 65mm throttle body and gt40 heads. Ran great.

That said, its not as easy as throwing the computer in your rig and expecting you have mass air. I just wanted to make sure you know that.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
i know that im meaning will this not give me tranny codes and run a basic stock 302. i got the maf plug already. and im wiring up the theinjectors for sfi from bank to bank etc...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
ill take the risk if you will do 150 shipped on it ? i really need a a9p from the sound of it though.

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill take the risk if you will do 150 shipped on it ? i really need a a9p from the sound of it though.
why an a9p? The tuning on the 8l is the same, with possible exception of auto versus manual. I dont remember which is which. there was always a lot of hype over the a9 stuff. Ryan used to have a good list of all the computer programs, not sure if its still floating around. Maybe Miesk has it?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
a9p is the aod one according to mustang forums. apparently the one you have will work but isnt tuned to for the auto trans. something with the timing. but if you want to sell it ill see how it works i can always ebay it if not.

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a9p is the aod one according to mustang forums. apparently the one you have will work but isnt tuned to for the auto trans. something with the timing. but if you want to sell it ill see how it works i can always ebay it if not.
sent you a message.

·
Registered
1993 F150 XLT 302 Auto 4x4 2.5" Lift on 32's
63 Posts
Would the injectors be EV1 or EV6? Did they fit the stock wiring?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts