Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I'm seriously thinking about offering up my 2 1989 broncos up for free parts to all FSB members on the weekend of June 12th and 13th. The Eddie Bauer is a few bucks and a few hours from being a daily driver. I will give it to the first person who wants it outright with the title. If no one wants it as a whole bronco, I will offer it up for parts with the XLT. The XLT has some good parts left for someone in need. If I get enough of a response from our community I will organize the parts party and send out directions. If anyone is interested please respond asap. After the the 13th I will be taking the remains to the scrap yard. This will be a pick and pull style event. You bring your tools and remove any and all parts you think you may want or need. Free of charge! You want a bolt, Take it! If you want the whole truck, its yours!
Mods, please don't delete this post, it only benefits FSB members and I will not make a dime off of this. I'm simply giving back to a forum that has helped me out over the past 2+ years. Heck, come get some parts too ;)
I'm Air National guard and have been activated to Active Duty Air Force. I only have room to take my 95, the rest have to go.

·
Registered
90 Posts
wow!!! good for you. I am thinking about coming myself...

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
wow sweet count me in.......do we dib stuff or first come first serve????

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
I'll taKe the bronco whole if anything...i could use it ..post pics to modivate ppl more

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts will be first come first serve on that weekend. If someone wants to call dips on the Eddie Bauer I will start a list and work my way down it. Just make sure you are serious and can come get it before the 13th. Before preferably. Its in Redding CA and will need to be trailered home. So please consider that when deciding if you want to take her or not.
For those of you he need motivating below is the link to when I was trying to sell both. Disregard the $200 price. This is all free.
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172577

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Wow.. Redding is all the way on the other side of the state.. =(

Good for you! way to give back to the community!

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Would you consider shipping any item? If so I sure could use the steps on the '89. I would gladly reimburse the shipping charge of course. If so can you give me a quote to 85374. Thanks either way.

**EDIT** Just saw that I got my weekends mixed up, so disregard. Unless you still have them.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have them until Monday when they go to the salvage, but I won't be near them until them and won't have the time to wrench any parts off. Sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts