Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girlfriend and I took advantage of a nice day to take a 3 hour drive through the Poudre Canyon in Colorado...it was great, here are the pics.

The woman who wouldn't walk over the frozen river.

And the poser shots

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Great lookin pics man. I like Colorado alot. Great scenery.. My best friend lives just outside Colorado Springs.. Visited there a while back, wanna get back soon.,.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That looks liek a killer drive man... where in Co is that....havent made too many drive only been here a little over a year...mainly up and around Divide... Cripple Creek etc...

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gunner69 said:
That looks liek a killer drive man... where in Co is that....havent made too many drive only been here a little over a year...mainly up and around Divide... Cripple Creek etc...
Where are you at? This is just outside Fort Collins really. If you just take 36 to Taft/Shields and go all the way to 287, then take a left and follow the signs it takes you right into the canyon. Best time to go is Spring runoff, the water is so loud in the bottlenecks.

jb77714 said:
nice pics. is ure bronco offwhite?
I don't know. Haven't looked at the color code, but it seems to be. The top is off-white for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Looks like you stayed in the lower canyon? If you haven't been all the way to Gould, you still got a treat coming, it gets a lot better :D That's the canyon that takes you to Kelley Flats and Sevenmile trails near Rustic.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went into the Kelly Flats parking lot but the trail was closed. My uncle and I rode that trail in his Series II Land Roverl last fall and it was nice, couldn't make it up the Heart Attack Ridge or whatever its name though. After I pulled into the lot I just turned around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts