Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
CAGE Offroad closes but Bloody Knuckle Garage opens soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECT FROM JIM..........

Hi all,

I am sure many of you are wondering what is going on here in NW Oregon. Well, first the owners of CAGE Offroad Products decided to close the doors some time back. Why, lots of reasons from illness in the family, to the band dissolving and probably many other things I don’t know of. That has put me in a bit of a decision making position. I know many of you thought I was the main owner of CAGE since I was the one most people spoke with but I was an employee as was my wife, eldest son and daughter. We’ve had some adjustments to make to say the least.

The good is that I own all the designs as well as the fabrication equipment so future fabrication is not a problem. The plan is to start our own business however it is going to take me a bit to get started. I do have many of the main Bronco items (coils, leafs, radius arms, dual shock mounts, solid axle swap parts, etc) already in stock so if you have a need let me know. Installation, custom fab, drivetrain swaps yeah all that in the new biz.

So as you can see we’ve had a busy Fall/Winter! We will have a new web site up soon along with contact info. New site is BloodyKnuckleGarage.com so of course the name of the new business is Bloody Knuckle Garage. My new email is [email protected]

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Jim Cole
:thumbup

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I saw that post on the classic bronco's website and people were saying emails were going through just he doesn't have a webpage yet

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Well trying to buy directly thru CAGE isnt gonna work.... Know-Where-2-Jeep.com sells all of CAGE's parts, and Eric is the contact guy at KW2J.com you want to talk to.

Me an Silent one just talked about this yesterday.................

You know Cage is out of Business.

I emailed them last week about those and they do not have then in stock but they said they could get in touch with Jim about making them but i haven't heard back from them.
Ya I know CAGE is outta business... Last time i talked to Eric at KW2J he said that he could get the shock towers no problem..... But i guess things have changed.
This is the Email i just got from Eric,

We're still waiting for a response. Another customer told us recently
Jim was hurt, which I haven't heard first hand, but would explain why
he hasn't picked up his phone or answered the e-mails lately.

I'll let you know as soon as we hear from him.

So i guess we'll haveto wait and see.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I emailed Jim a while ago and although it took him a couple weeks to reply, this was the message I got:
Sorry I missed your email earlier. These will be available a week after you order and pay for them. Price is currently $845. Let me know if you want a set.

Jim
So, they are available, and there is the price.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reason I asked & a little bird told me that there MIGHT be a new design comming out...

Not from Cage or Hefty.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts