Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys..i am going to buy some cage style arms for my rig...i cant seem to get on thier site..are they still around? whats the turn around time on duff arms like? thanks

Rich

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Cage is done for the time being. Get the Duff arms and I think the last time i called them they had some instock.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I ordered my Duff arms about 2 months ago. It took a month to get them, because of back order. They said business was picking back up quickly and they had to regear.. Should be quick turn around now.

·
Ford Hoarder
I own a bunch of Broncos 10 or so . Lol
1,502 Posts
the cage business is now bustedknuckle and they want $899 for the cage stuff that's what the email they sent me said. i will be buying duff stuff because there cheaper . and the same design. cage was made from the duff design because of a person leaving the duff team . if i remember right.

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
Duff would be the cheaper route, I dont think you can even get on that site yet. At least you couldn't when I tried I bought a new Cage setup a while back and need a couple of parts. I called Duff for them and they wanted $300, so I have been weighing out my options on where to go from there.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Do you have a website for the new Cage yet? Bustedknuckle.com is for HarleyDavidson stuff.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
I was never much of a fan of Cage Offroad. For the most part their customer service was shit and their products were waaaaaaaaay overhyped.

I'd go Duff.

·
Ford Hoarder
I own a bunch of Broncos 10 or so . Lol
1,502 Posts
sorry bloodyknucklegarage Jim he's the New owner of the rights to the Cage stuff. and it was $845 + shipping for the radius arm kit . don't know why i was think the higher figure. i guess i was figuring for the shipping still will be around $900
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts