Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO!! Ordered my arms today, from knowwhere2jeep.com 720 with free shipping, just a few dollars more than what www.jackit.com total was. But I didnt want to hit cancel on the order form I already filled out.

Anyway, one more closer to a much better SAS on my rig! Hopefully everything will be ready for when I get home.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,489 Posts
Jackit.com only wants 661.5 for the cag_f2f1.200 kit - I assume this is the kit that includes the weld on braketry for D60 swaps... Did the Jeep place have free shipping?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Jackit.com only wants 661.5 for the cag_f2f1.200 kit - I assume this is the kit that includes the weld on braketry for D60 swaps... Did the Jeep place have free shipping?
He would have ordered the kit for a 44 front by the looks of his sig.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
He would have ordered the kit for a 44 front by the looks of his sig.
:doh0715: At least I got smoe places to buy from :toothless

·
Banned
495 Posts
wow looks like i will be ordering from JACKIT.com!!!! 661 is a hellova price!!! im putting in a 60 in mine so need cag_f2f1.200, i wonder if they haev free shipping too!!!

Jackit.com is a rip off 260$ shipping the cheapest they can do! wont be ordering through them!

Ray

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yeah - that is what I was thinking about... I'm going to use the weld on braketry for my SAS - way easier then C-wedges...

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
wow looks like i will be ordering from JACKIT.com!!!! 661 is a hellova price!!! im putting in a 60 in mine so need cag_f2f1.200, i wonder if they haev free shipping too!!!

Jackit.com is a rip off 260$ shipping the cheapest they can do! wont be ordering through them!

Ray
Um... you live in Alaska... shipping is going to cost you a buttload no matter where you get it from. I'd think you would already know that. :doh0715:

I know it, because I lived on Kodiak Island for two years.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Um... you live in Alaska... shipping is going to cost you a buttload no matter where you get it from. I'd think you would already know that. :doh0715:

I know it, because I lived on Kodiak Island for two years.
$260 does seem a bit much, but I guess if it's going ground, and you want it to go somewhere in frozen alaska, it will be expensive for sure. Plus, this package will not be light, trust me.

Not to rub it in, but it was so nice living less than an hour from the Cage shop...no shipping, and back then Cage was just getting going, so the arm package was a whopping $625. THE BEST item on my rig, money well spent.

·
Banned
495 Posts
well im getting my arms through CAGE themselves with the 6.5" pro coils.. cage says the F2F1.200 arms for 661 on the jackit.com are for the early bronco with smaller mount.. so im ordering the kit for the D60 ina 78-79 bronco.. weld on brackets!

$825 for arms
$200 for coils
157.96 for shipping!!

total 1182.96

Ray

Cage is aweseome!! that Jim is a nice guy! glad FSB told me about cage products on their forums, thanks to all!

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Yeah - that is what I was thinking about... I'm going to use the weld on braketry for my SAS - way easier then C-wedges...
That's what I'm doing with my 60. According to something I read, the word direct from Cage is that the difference in flex between the weld on brackets with their bushings, and the full c-bushings is minimal.

So I might not get a ridiculous flex like Rep can, but I figure I should at least be able to somewhat follow him... I hope. :toothless

·
Banned
495 Posts
how much were they when they first came out and did you get them with the weldon brackets for the d60?

Ray

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,673 Posts
When they were first released they were 625....there was a group buy on here for 600. No D60 brackets as they didnt exist back then. Worth every cent too, they are probably the only part on my truck that ill never break :toothless

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is free shipping for the jeep place, the jackit wanted like 94 bucks for shipping. so price difference was only 8 bucks. and the jeep place is like 2 or 3 hours away from my house. but of course If i were home i would have just went and picked them up.

yes its for a D44, but cost difference is nothing on the jeep site for either kit. Also, Know where 2jeep when you order you choose if its either for 66-77 bronco on 6?-79 ford F100 (or 150 but i forget)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
So I might not get a ridiculous flex like Rep can, but I figure I should at least be able to somewhat follow him... I hope. :toothless
Don't we all want to be like the big flex dawg :thumbup

Picked up this hunk of steel this weekend :toothless

Click for larger view

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Don't we all want to be like the big flex dawg :thumbup
No... I just want to keep up/not hold them up. :brownbag :rofl:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
No... I just want to keep up/not hold them up. :brownbag :rofl:
Hehe - after i get the 1tons under my truck, my wheeling style is going to drastically change. "Never Lift" will be my new motto :toothless

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Hahaha... I hope not... if that's true, you guys need to beat my ass, because that means I'm probably doing something stupid and definitely hazardous. :toothless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts