Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Yo! I'm headed out to CAlico this weekend, near barstow. Should be sweet if any of you guys wanna roll it me up!

Also, I snagged a sweet new intake hose from the junkyard this weekend, I had the ford one that was ribbed and it was a real pain to keep clean. Picked up this straight smooth one at ecology for $8, sweet.

If anyone wants a real clean ribbed original ford intake hose let me know.

Hope you guys are well

Mike:rockon

ADMIN EDIT

RESIZE PICS.

·
Certified Asshat
3,746 Posts
Damn that sounds like fun. My truck isn't running right yet or I'd totally go. You gonna hit the two canyons just east of Calico? I used to go camping out there every few months. It's fun to tear up the lakebed in a rear wheel drive truck. Silt everywhere. :D

·
Administrator
22,848 Posts
Damn that sounds like fun. My truck isn't running right yet or I'd totally go. You gonna hit the two canyons just east of Calico? I used to go camping out there every few months. It's fun to tear up the lakebed in a rear wheel drive truck. Silt everywhere. :D
we are headed out to Calico for Halloween, the whole town decorates including the campground, You are NOT allowed on the lakebed anymore.:cry

·
Administrator
22,848 Posts
just checked the website, there are about 4 spots in the non hook up area available, otherwise you could camp free of charge in the canyons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts