Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/831239074.html

I have a 1992 Ford F-150 for sale. It runs great, has 139,000 miles, and gets 17 MPG on the freeway, 15-16 in town. (great for a full size truck). The truck has a clean title in my name and has been smogged within the last 90 days. Registered until 2009.

Recent work:
The truck has a newer clutch
new front brakes
The truck was given a tune up roughly 200 miles ago, the spark plugs were replaced and properly gapped, new spark plug wires were installed, the oil and oil filter were changed, the air filter was changed, and I changed the transmission fluid and rear differential fluid and put in Redline fluids.
The truck has a 2" leveling kit that was professionally installed about a month ago.
New front wheel bearings ~400 miles ago.
"Fozzy Locker" in rear differential, I can remove it and put the truck back to having an open differential for free. The locker doesn't really effect the driving as much as you may think, I am very comfortable driving the truck every day.

The truck may or may not come with a newer Alpine CD player and four new Alpine speakers, depending on the price it is sold for. I have about $500 invested in the stereo. I'll take off $200 if you don't want the stereo.

I will trade for a Nissan 240SX, Honda Civic (with under 150,000 miles), or any other fun commuter car. I will also trade the truck for a manual transmission Bronco, Bronco II (plus cash), Ranger, or Explorer. All trades must be registered and smogged with a manual transmission.

$1700 OBO, FSB discount. KBB.COM blue book value is $1925 in good condition.
(925) 980-8508

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,796 Posts
damn - too bad you're in Cali and I'm no where near.....at 17 mpg it would cost me $600+ just in gas to get it here + 5 days vacation + airfair + hotels + food = :cry

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys, I found a cheap 240SX and I had to sell the truck to get the car I wanted. I'll be back with another Bronco, the F-150 was reliable but not my favorite wheeling vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.