Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. if you can get me a phone number for a Wesley williams from Tracy california thatd be awesome. I sent him money for a 302 on the 23rd and nothing has been done, so im jsut gonna get my money back.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tahnks nobs. me too. I really dont want to do this, but I dunno what else to do. we will see how things go once I talk to him on the phone.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is a member over at WT4 and pavement sucks as well as a couple other sites. go on under 76k5blazer. if any of you know him or on this board he is 84broncoII

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys. between you and Raf you both have said he is a pretty straight up guy so maybe im jsut over reaccting, but $650 is $650 regardless. at this point in time thats half my months wages.

He was going to try and ship the motor by forward air, he said the nearest hub is 80 miles form him and that was a delay. Then on the 29th he emailed me saying his wife had their baby. I totally understand the circumstances, but I still have not heard from him in a few days, wich is making me really jumpy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know Wes has a Crate 302 and I know that he just had the baby. I don't know his number but I run into him all the time on the computer except for the past week or two. Hope all is well with the Baby.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope all is well too. yeah we did email quite a bit back and forth, then on the 26th that stopped and I havent heard from him since the 29th *the day he had his kid*

the crate 302 is the motor im getting :-D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
oldblue
some other shipping companies will ship the engine if it is in a proper box of some kind, you may check so there will not be any more of a delay, but it will cost! how far is it from bountiful to his doorstep? that may be an option for ya!

wes

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its its only $156 to ship it over 800 miles. so im not going to complain about forward air.

It would have been nice for him to let me know he was going out of town that way I at least had some idea of what is going on.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
oh ok, i was thinkin it was more than that, just an idea i had, roadtrips are always fun

wes

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK just got home from judging calrocs put up or shut up
sorry i didnt get your emails while i was in victorville my laptop modem died i was at the hospital all week before i left cause my daughter was born
Im getting it out tues-wed to sac forward air sorry for the confusion oldblue
Its been pretty hectic

Thanks Wes W

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WES! thanks man. a lot of ppl have IM'd/PM'd me saying oyu are a straight up guy. I do hop you understood my position though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts