Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man how i do missed it....

i just moved back from parker,az to lake elsinore, ca

god im glad to be back:thumbup

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my cousins from arizona were dying over here because the humidity and 100 plus degrees made it way worse than the AZ heat.
but see im used to that....i hate dry heat..plus its monsoon season out there now... i dont know if you been there when that happens but i can tell you. its nothing you'd like

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,833 Posts
I'll take the crappier weather in exchange for a mortgage that I am not getting raped on, traffic and traffic and traffic. And a governer who isn't a complete puppet..

Wait.. Does a place like that even exist?

Crap, hell is every where..

Welcome back.:beer

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
I'll take the crappier weather in exchange for a mortgage that I am not getting raped on, traffic and traffic and traffic. And a governer who isn't a complete puppet..

Wait.. Does a place like that even exist?

Crap, hell is every where..

Welcome back.:beer
Hey I thought you were moving?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
my cousins from arizona were dying over here because the humidity and 100 plus degrees made it way worse than the AZ heat.
I've been saying that forever. Sevaral times I've been through Arizona and the 110-120 there is not a big deal. I'd much rather have that over the 100 here with the humidity. I think the only people that have a right to bitch about unpleasant weather are the ones in the south and other places with the miserable heat combined with the humidity. I've bene to Texas, Florida and Georgia kinda recenty and it was hell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.