Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ive been thinking a bit. We have started to get quite a crew of FSBers in AZ now and though maybe we could get togeather another wheeling trip when it starts to cool down. As we all know Brandon (DOBA) is leaving us and it would be nice to Send him to Europe with one last wheeling trip. I was thinkin October sometime. Any thoughts? :popc1:

·
Registered
586 Posts
I was trying to get one at the end of august.....beginning of Sept.....so I am all in....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Royal Purple ICE.....I used it in my bike because the temps were spiking all the time here in the summer.....its incredible....I ran it in a 50/50 RP Ice to water mixture....

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Yeah, end of October. I've got stuff planned almost every weekend until we leave, so it might not be so easy for me to be there. September is completely full. October will be crazy before we leave too. Just plan it some time in October and don't worry about my schedule. I'll make it at all costs if I can.

·
Registered
586 Posts
lets get the date set....that way Doba can plan for it and so can the rest of us

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.