Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been demonstrated that this board is more than happy to help out when they're needed. And as some of you have probably read, Armywifey4life has a Husband deployed in the Army, The bronco that she has been working on for him has a bad oil pump (so the shop says) and as I understand it she doesn't have the money to have it repaired or brought back to her home. I know we've got a lot of Military families and members on this board, so what'dya say we get some help her way?

This was her last post in the Oil Pump Thread:
"THEY are the hsop that helped with the lift. no its not on base im not anywhere near a base. THEY say it lost oil pressure and thats why it died and would only start up again for a sec or two. i have no disposible income as it sits now im thinking about a military grant. i dont want to do all this and then when corey gets here not have money for him to spend. plus we still have our monthly bills. THIS Fn SUCKS!!!! i dont know what to do..im loosing more and more hope by the minute. i cant get this done no way in hell! i have no knowledge i have no way to get her up here to me from st. pete. im screwed"

So how about it? I'm really far away, but I'd be willing to donate some money for gas/parts. Can anybody help her?

Old Yeller

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
ya'll are so wonderful. im totally crying right now *i know its a normal chick thing to do*

my friends father who is a mechanic will do the work for me if i can find a way to get her from St. Pete to orlando area (taft to be exact) because of her size i would have to get her on a flat bed. or atleast thats what they had to put her on to take her 5 miles. :banghead then all i have to do is buy the parts...im guessing thats just the pump and 1 or 2 other things. i told my husband today and all he said was "get her fixed" its one thing after another...i have had this truck 1 month and have only driven her once and that was bringing her down here :banghead

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
armywifey4life said:
) because of her size i would have to get her on a flat bed. or atleast thats what they had to put her on to take her 5 miles. :
a wheel lift truck can haul your bronco just fine, though flatbed is prefered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
you all are great ....

we have had such a hard time with the Beast and you all getting together and helping her to get it back up there is so awesome. :twotu: **:SMOOCHES:** oOo*Tamara*oOo

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Like gearhead mentioned, the part is not really the problem. Its getting the truck back down to Orlando. Where exactly is the truck? I am planning on going to Daytona this W.E.

Is she a stock Bronco or those it massive tires, lift etc.? If stock we can take the chance and get a U-Haul and say its for an explorer and we can fit that baby on the trailer....I believe the trailer is about 75 bux one way {Beats the towin bill}..

Let me know armywifey4life, I will try and help you out as much as I can.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

PS My son lives in Orlando off of Curry ford....

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome guys, If somebody can help her get it, I for one would be happy to donate some scratch for gas/towing. Just let me know where and I'll send a paypal

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
allcruisen said:
Like gearhead mentioned, the part is not really the problem. Its getting the truck back down to Orlando. Where exactly is the truck? I am planning on going to Daytona this W.E.

Is she a stock Bronco or those it massive tires, lift etc.? If stock we can take the chance and get a U-Haul and say its for an explorer and we can fit that baby on the trailer....I believe the trailer is about 75 bux one way {Beats the towin bill}..

Let me know armywifey4life, I will try and help you out as much as I can.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

PS My son lives in Orlando off of Curry ford....

daytona is near where I am...but the truck is 130 miles West of me in st. petersburg. she is def. not stock anymore....she has about 6in of lift on her between suspension and body. she is on 31 tires right now...looks like a rollerskate if you ask me.

color me blonde but what is paypal?

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,204 Posts
I got 8 hours of holiday pay from New Years Day I would be glad to dip into. Let's get this thing fixed before hubby gets home. :thumbup

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just talked to her in chat, she's pretty worried, seems the bronco is in St.Pete. It's got 31" tires and a 6 in lift. She's got 17 days from today to get it home.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Damn I'm gonna be all over Tampa and Orlando this weekend, I'd drag it for her if I were bringin my truck (if it worked)..... The mini van just wont cut it though:doh0715: Good luck, and if a fund goes up I'll put in what I can.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hell... I'm in Vegas but I'll road trip it this weekend... I've been at my job for about 2 and a half years so I can take off a week and I don't start school until the 23... I'll grab my tow strap and be on the way

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Jt8786 said:
Hell... I'm in Vegas but I'll road trip it this weekend... I've been at my job for about 2 and a half years so I can take off a week and I don't start school until the 23... I'll grab my tow strap and be on the way

are you serious or kidding.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
hey army wife, how soon do you need it? i dont have work or school on monday. if you can arrange the trailer, i can take you to st pete and get the truck. it will fit on a uhaul with 31's ( i've done it. just tell 'em its a f-150)
let me know if i can help, i've got a f-250 with the PSD to pull it with

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
just an update....

no the bronco is not in orlando yet. im still working on getting it up here. :banghead i have exactly 2 weeks to get her done. :banghead but i Am confident that this will get done someway somehow. i just dont know how yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts