Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
You can tell quite clearly in the first pick.

They call that a toothpick. :toothless

Glad I could help.

Ok, I really dont know what it is. If it was a Windser I would say it is the cam thrust plate. But I dont know on a 460.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.