Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading your E-Mails and seeing watt most of you had written I just wanted to clear up a few things.

1st off, I never knew going into that place would have been trespassing since there where no signs and I have done it before with cops driving by without any problems.

2nd, Bronco85.....Before you tell me to get a life and grow up, you should know I am old enough to be your Father.

3rd, I never disrespected any cop, ever. I never called him any names or said he was anything other then a cop.

I agree, people should not go trespassing and I would not like it if someone came onto my land. But, the place I was in, is a Park with Trails and the reason I did not say where it is, is, so noone else would come and ruin it.

NOBS.....I dont expect any privalages for being a moderator. But you have no right to insult me by saying a "[email protected]#!ing Mod" writing about Trespassing. The reason I posted that it was Trespassing is so noone else would go through what Billy and I had to go through.

I believe I have never offended anyone on this board or off. I am a man, and if you dont like what I have written then respect me an PM in private and tell me your side. Maybe I was wrong and I would apologize.

As for taking those pictures, they where taken on a trail.

I was one of the first ones to join this club, and always called it home and my family. I dont apreciate it when you come out and disrespect me without knowing all the facts.

I will see those that are going to Ocala on Feb.27, 2004. As for posting anything else here, I doubt it very much.

Allcruisen

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
allcruisen said:
I will see those that are going to Ocala on Feb.27, 2004. As for posting anything else here, I doubt it very much.

Allcruisen
I look forward to it AC! :beer
No matter what you decide about the site...you still got lots of Bronco brothers out here in the land of the free!
Keep it real Pimp Daddy! :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,506 Posts
DAMN! If I could have gotten that shitty job in Tampa... I'd be there to toast one with ya my Brother! Since I can't be there... here: :drinkbud

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
nice to hear from you a.c.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
allcruisen said:
As for posting anything else here, I doubt it very much.

Allcruisen
Felix, I really hope you reconsider about leaving the site, whats done is done and your help and pimpin' is really appreciated by everyone here

as for everyone else, an official stance on illegal wheeling and this childish "flaming" will surface soon, its unfortunate some here have to resort to personal attacks which blow the real issue out of hand

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Felix, I have not been around much lately and I am sorry I missed out on all this bullshit...

As you stated, you are a man. The fact that weak minds pass judgement without knowing the details is childish. Don't let that immaturity taint you and lose out on what we have here. You are a very large and vibrant part of what makes this place what it is. Everybody has their "type" and we all are different.

We have built a community here and we need to take all of what we are exposed to in stride. Ups, downs, good and bad ... we are a TEAM and without you we will be missing a part of the family.

Please don't let big mouths burn your house down......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.