Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you are boy cotting Sears, but Sears and Wal-Mart have some sales running on Campbell Hausfeld compressors. They come with a few tools, although not top of the line. I'm just wonderin who has any Campbell Hausfeld stuff, and what you think of it. How's the quality? Are the impact wrenches week, or worth the money? How bout the air ratchets? I'm also considerig the spray gun, so what do you think of that as well?

·
huh
7,196 Posts
i had one of their compressors for about an hour.. bought it.. got it home.. turned it on.. it exploded... drove back to the store.. got my money back.. drove to sears.. bought a Craftsman.. Love it.. The End..

I do have some CH air tools and havent had any problems with them..

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've got a 5hp / 23 gallon model I bought about a year ago and it's OK, no problems to speak of. I should have just gotten the bigger 60 or 80 gallon model, but I use my compressor alot and I'll prolly burn this one up sooner than later.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Im in the market myself but just havent sacked up to buy one yet butyou get what you pay for. personally I would get a crafsman, I havent seen too many problems with them

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
get one that doesnt have a self contained oiling system,

that way you can change the oil, extending the life.

when you think that one tank size is ok, get the next one up, it will last longer becasue the motor doesnt come on as much when the pressure drops= longer life.

me and pops are gonna get a ingisol ram (sp) not sure of the size, buit the tank standes about 5' tall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts