Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't watch youtube at work, Is it the ring van video?

If not, Clarkson dared the german chick to beat 10:00 around the 'ring in a box van. great vid.

Click here for video

Oh yeah, and...

:goodfinge
it ain't that one,... its hammond and may in two campers and a swarm of touring car drivers ,..... one of em in a chevy,.... hammond had an old ford econoline,..... oh yeah CLARKSON RULES!!!:goodfinge:rockon:drinkbud:beer

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I dont get Top Gear enough around here anymore, so thanks for that. :thumbup

I still marvels me that it took the Brits to create that show. One of my favorites for sure.
:toothless

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That was awesome... I love how Hammond's tires was lifting about 2ft in the air on corners...
And then right at the finish the one guys rolls his on the straight away! :histerica

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was awesome... I love how Hammond's tires was lifting about 2ft in the air on corners...
And then right at the finish the one guys rolls his on the straight away! :histerica
hammond is ace!,.... he knows how to drive american cars proper!,... mind you, he does own a 60's gt350 and a charger!!!:beer:drinkbud:rockon

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
:histerica

Oh man, I laughed so hard at that... I'd totally do that... just looks like insane fun.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:histerica

Oh man, I laughed so hard at that... I'd totally do that... just looks like insane fun.
it does don't it? that poor old ford took quite a beating! really surprised it did'nt flop on its side though,.... it was leanin' like pisa!:toothless:histerica:beer:drinkbud:rockon

·
Registered
995 Posts
Tht is awesome! I hadn't seen that one yet. I watch Top Gear all the time, It was the first thing I set when I got my DVR. The chick driving the van was pretty damn impressive.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
:rofl: That was awesome, I can't believe that big camper didn't roll when it was going around the corner near the end.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
672 Posts
And i bet he can still drive it home:toothless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts