Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is mike and i'm really into the 4x4 sport and working on my trucks. I had a broncoII a few years ago and hated it so i got a '88 ranger 2wd and when i blow that motor i needed to get a new truck so i bought this one for $500.00 a few months ago and love it. Now i'm going to fix up this bronco to near new but still little 4 wheeling like its ment for and fix the ranger for off road only.
So i hope to be as much help as i can for what ever is needed and hope that you guys and girls can help me with what ever i can not understand staring with women.
:santa

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
seems to me you have your priorities mixed up there bud .... fix the Ranger for a DD (saves gas money) and do up the Bronco for the off road duties :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
dsotmoon said:
haha, good luck with that one, welcome to FSB :beer
:stupid Welcome aboard, Broncos we know about! Women...no-one who's male (and is actualy "into" them) knows about (he'll at times I don't think the chicks themselves know) :toothless ...

Here's a little info to get you started on your journey through the house that Joe built...
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,517 Posts
HIGH!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to FSB!! I'm still new, but from what I've seen, this is the most helpful site for Broncos... and the peeps on here are AWESOME!

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome to the Dixie Chapter, glad to have you here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm new also but hopefully we can all make it to the East Coast meet and match faces. Welcome to fsb and the dixie chapter.

·
Super Moderator
25,802 Posts
Welcome!..and as far as women are concerned; they're tougher to figure out than a mass of OBD-II codes

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Welcome aboard

And don't worry about the women crap.. Once you fix up the beast , they will be coming outta the woodworks.. But, only get with the woman that doesn't mind a little flexing and getting stuck.. :rebelflag

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome. And, Blaze is right about the woman.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts