Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i released my parking brake the other night and this thing fell onto the floor board
can't see where it came from or what it does :confused:

·
Registered
81 Posts
14a099 usually is a wiring cover. there is one on the wiring that goes to the warning chime/buzzer/dinger. there is also one in the column, cant tell exactly which one yoy have, i dont have engineering pn interchange at home.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you had a car alarm installed they broke it and tried to put it back.

Its been a about 10 years since I installed an alarm on a Ford truck. I worked at a little stereo shop for a few years. I still need to install my alarm in my bronco. I think they pull that off to access the ignition wiring to install the alarm. You might only have to remove it when installing a remote start.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you had a car alarm installed they broke it and tried to put it back.

Its been a about 10 years since I installed an alarm on a Ford truck. I worked at a little stereo shop for a few years. I still need to install my alarm in my bronco. I think they pull that off to access the ignition wiring to install the alarm. You might only have to remove it when installing a remote start.
interesting, there is an aftermarket alarm that the PO put on there..

·
Registered
280 Posts
I was going to say it looked like two different keyboards with some fancy dohicky sitting on top of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts