Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says in the title, I need to get the Tires I bought from Houston to Florida. I was thinking maybe a "Relay" type of thing ie: Houston to Lousiana to Tallahasse FL and so on ???

If any one can HELP a Brother in NEED, I'd really appreciate it!

Plan on picking up Tires and Rims Tomorrow.

Again Thanks,

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
i think they have guys that drive big brown trucks and wear shorts to work that do that :goodfinge
No, we have something here called the Pony Express. At times when members are traveling to/fro they carry parts with them to save on shipping. Don't knock it you may need it some day.

·
Registered
496 Posts
No, we have something here called the Pony Express. At times when members are traveling to/fro they carry parts with them to save on shipping. Don't knock it you may need it some day.
my apologies i'm a noob and wasn't aware of this.
but seeing as i'm a broke ass college student and i can't afford to mod my truck i won't be expecting any parts soon

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Frogg for explaining this to the newbie!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
my apologies i'm a noob and wasn't aware of this.
but seeing as i'm a broke ass college student and i can't afford to mod my truck i won't be expecting any parts soon
This site is more of a brotherhood/family

I'm sure it's the same in other places but here in So cal all the people know if they are truly in need someone will be there to help them out.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My brother is stationed in Tampa but is currently in San Antonio. How long are you willing to wait before getting the tires? I can check with him when he will be driving back to Tampa but I think he is in SA for another 4 months or so.
Man, I can wait, I just need to get them Home at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts