Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone make me the kind of signature that Crazed and Beerman has, if you need pics i have some, and i want her name on it too "Topless Dancer"

if anyone could make me one i would much appreciate it

·
Registered
748 Posts
Looks good....gets a :thumbup from me...

:beer to Raf and all the time he has on his hands...:goodfinge

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
ill get some pics of me flexin my tundra this weekend and you guys can make me one too!

wes

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Good job Raf, makes me want something sweet like that, but dancers, topless, would add to its greatness.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks awesome Raf, thanks a lot, but i do agree w/ everyone, a topless chick in the middle would be nice, or one in a bikini at least:thumbup again thanks man

·
huh
7,195 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
looks awesome Raf, thanks a lot, but i do agree w/ everyone, a topless chick in the middle would be nice, or one in a bikini at least:thumbup again thanks man
i added it but saved it wrong and it came out a bit blurry.. oh well.. im too lazy to fix it..

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
donkey,
out of pity for your team losing to us, ill make you one, email me the pics you want and ill do it

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
did you see the fawkin comeback though? ill give OSU credit, they played a hell of a game, but i think our guys played harder once they got their ducks in a row and played good. we had that game in the bag, except for the interception. and oh ya, thats right, we are currently ranked number 29, you guys however got no votes. so bring it!!! :goodfinge :twak :goodfinge

wes

·
Lurker
617 Posts
Umm, yeah but did you guys set any records this weekend??? I think not.

8 turnovers for the Ags against Nebraska. We RULE!:thumbup

I was watching the game and turned it off happy at halftime that you guys were getting your asses kicked, I take a nap and wake up with like 2 minutes left in the game, I was like WTF!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
ya, we didnt set any records, but BJ is well on his way to the heisman. so many critics are saying it, as long as he doesnt get injured and keeps playin like he is he'll get it im sure! how bad did yall get beat by the way?

wes

1 - 20 of 28 Posts