Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title states, can i bring my mags on the plane with me or do they need to be in a checked bag? obviously they're going to be empty

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,873 Posts
brendend, what i was saying was that anything they see that goes to or is about a gun or a knife will make them wonder where or who has the rest of the stuff that could make up a whole gun. Back in 1992 I asked how to bring a gun to the airport to be checked and the lady said to just go to the counter and tell them whats in the bag. So i checked a .357 and 2 speedloaders, done. Those shoe bombin' a-holes have changed that for us good people forever. I wonder if you should call first or just ship them-

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
I'd just mail them. :shrug
:stupid I don't like to leave anything up for interpretation by government employees, especially the TSA. Just send them home via mail.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Mail them, plain and simple.

Different countries have different rules, and they may differ from hour to hour or person to person, I travel through the Middle East alot, and have never had a good encounter over weapon parts. They'll even give you hassle over body armor in checked bags, just mail it home. Save yourself trouble.

I've seen guys get hassled, missed connections or refused entry over little crap like slings, mag pouches, optics and mags.

Which is funny since I'm sitting in the Dubai transit terminal right now typing this waiting for my flight into Basra. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I'd check em, everyone has gotten so damn gun scared, that if you had a picture of a firearm they'd probably cavity search you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts