Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have a garage big enough to keep my bronco in it so i am keeping it at a friends brothers fater in-laws house, i met the guy and went to the mud bogs at his house but should i trust keeping my bronco with the key in it at his house? :shrug ...ill steal his heep's if he messes with the bronco...lol

have you ever trusted someone with yours?

·
Super Moderator
14,720 Posts
Ask Oscar what happened when he left someone with the key of his Bronco...:twak ..In one word "no". I would never leave my rig at someone's house with the key unless it was a best friend or something.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
jermil01 said:
Ask Oscar what happened when he left someone with the key of his Bronco...:twak ..In one word "no". I would never leave my rig at someone's house with the key unless it was a best friend or something.
When I was in Florida past October my friends at the 4wd club wanted my Bronco on club show for the base carnival one of them picked up my truck and I left at home a letter signed with the keys and the letter sayed he could have it over that weekend and thats it and he newer brough it back until Johns friend on the base called him and told us he saw my truck around the base driving so I called to that I call friend and told him if my truck and the keys should be at my house with in two hours or my dad (my dad is a cop) would pick him up .......my Bronco was in my parkilot in less than 30 minutes but Im still mad becouse John and his wife is the only pepole that I let drive my baby.....some pepole you can trust and some not:shrug :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
0 Posts
Yes, i have let others take my truck. My wife, and 2 close friends.
When I leave town for over a week I will loan my rig to one of my two buddies who are mechanics. Both have their own early broncos, and I get to drive them on occasion.

Other than those 3 people, no. I get pissy when people park too close to my rig, let alone touch the outside of it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
never trust someone with your wife or your truck!!! when you turn your back theyll sling a rod in either one!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
southrnpride69 said:
never trust someone with your wife or your truck!!! when you turn your back theyll sling a rod in either one!
:stupid Right on Brotha!!!:thumbup

My best friend has a key to my rig and I have one to his for emergency ONLY!! Niether of us has had to use it. NO-ONE drives my shit!!! :thehand

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
No one drives my rig, cept my bro, and my buddy matt, whom ive known almost as long as my brother.:D
Hell, even my parents wont drive it! ("its too tall!"):toothless

Other than that, no, i wont let anyone drive it, let alone store it.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
i say if you are going to leave your bronco for a long time somewhere other than your place i would push the little button that turns off the fuel pump so that way they can't figure out why it won't start

Also this will only work I think if your truck is fuel injected

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont think he would drive it though..its nothing special and he know that...ohh and its like 15 degrees here and the top is at my house so he would be alittle cold driving it...

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
I left my Bronco with my best friend while I was moving to Florida...when I went to pick it up they had totally rewired the stereo (much beeter than I had it) and busted the driver side mirror, but paid to fix it.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Sounds just like a jopes story

I've never had a problem with people having, borrowing, storing my Bronco. In fact, when tim and todd were here, I let them take my bronco to town... granted, it was for a purpose - we needed liquor...

:beer

·
Registered
676 Posts
There are 3 people in this world I trust to drive my bronco's my wife my brother who is also a bronco man and my good friend Oskar :D :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts