Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at an 89 that has a crack on the back top edge. How do you repair it? Or what year canopy can I replace it with?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did try searching and I guess I was not using the proper terminology to get a match. But thanks for the life advice now I know where to come for more.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I did try searching and I guess I was not using the proper terminology to get a match. But thanks for the life advice now I know where to come for more.
Thats the goofy thing about the search function is that if you don't know the correct terminology, you're going to be going through countless threads with no relation. If you search "Canopy", your thread comes up as first, then other non related threads.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thats the goofy thing about the search function is that if you don't know the correct terminology, you're going to be going through countless threads with no relation. If you search "Canopy", your thread comes up as first, then other non related threads.
also when you create a thread it shows similar threads:thumbup

·
Registered
224 Posts
also when you create a thread it shows similar threads:thumbup
It does, however, in the OP case, none of the similar threads are remotely close.

These are the threads that come up if you try starting this thread with his posting title "canopy swap"
my interior swap on my 1982 bronco
88 Eddie Bronco 7.3 idi and zf5 swap
302/351W to 460 Swap Questions (Already Searched)
E4- Zf swap status TooTallMcD
Sterling 10.25 and 8 lug swap

It would be cool if everyone wouldn't come out and say "search first" as this is a discussion forum and every user may not know the correct wording to use or how to use the search function to obtain results.

Instead of using FSB's search, you can use google to search only a particular site. Just type in site:fullsizebronco.com [your search parameters] and google will only search this site. It's a cleaner way to search instead of fsb's search function

·
Registered
224 Posts
Canopy as in softtop? or Hard top?
Judging by the OP thread title and the word Crack in the post, and that FSB came with hard tops, I'm led to believe he has an issue with a Hard top. Again, it's a terminology issue that causes issues with the search function. Some people say POP, others say SODA

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Judging by the OP thread title and the word Crack in the post, and that FSB came with hard tops, I'm led to believe he has an issue with a Hard top. Again, it's a terminology issue that causes issues with the search function. Some people say POP, others say SODA
I'm not fawking stupid i know they came with hard tops. But all i typed in was TOP!

But fawk it lets let all the noobes ask the same damn questions over and over again so we can fill up this site with the same chit because we dont want them to search around! Good idea Mr. Smartass

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I'm not fawking stupid i know they came with hard tops. But all i typed in was TOP!

But fawk it lets let all the noobes ask the same damn questions over and over again so we can fill up this site with the same chit because we dont want them to search around! Good idea Mr. Smartass
Hey dumbass, look what forum your in. Quit padding your post count with stupid remarks. The search function sucks on this site. And your a "noob" here too, dont forget that.

Hard tops around here are a dime a dozen. If I were you, I would just replace it with a used one in good condition.

·
15,435 Posts
Hey dumbass, look what forum your in. Quit padding your post count with stupid remarks. The search function sucks on this site. And your a "noob" here too, dont forget that.

Hard tops around here are a dime a dozen. If I were you, I would just replace it with a used one in good condition.
HAHA i knew you would come jumping in you look for this chit. :histerica padding post count i could care less about. Fawk reset it to 0 i will still post as much. If you have a problems with all my post then report me. thank you come again.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Quit crying punk. I opened the thread because I was curious as to what he was talking about. Of course, I see your one Line reply, like always. It's not my fault you reply pointlessly to every topic.

·
Registered
224 Posts

The thing is the OP used the word Canopy, you used the word top. Completely different terminology which yields different outcomes on the search result.

Ever read a magazine? ever notice that every few years the same articles are written, just updated? So what if the same question gets asked over and over again..don't click the thread.

Oh yeah, OP, welcome to FSB! I hope some posters made you feel extra welcomed!

·
15,435 Posts
The thing is the OP used the word Canopy, you used the word top. Completely different terminology which yields different outcomes on the search result.

Ever read a magazine? ever notice that every few years the same articles are written, just updated? So what if the same question gets asked over and over again..don't click the thread.

Oh yeah, OP, welcome to FSB! I hope some posters made you feel extra welcomed!
I get what you’re saying just don’t feel as if the OP gave enough effort. He must know it’s a top. Trying using common words.

Oh and welcome OP it’s a great site here you will learn a lot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts