Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very cool. We are excited to be FSB's newest VENDOR.

We are a full service shop that specializes in lift kits, lockers, locking hubs and winches. We also do custom work so if you are near Ellensburg WA and need something done let us know!

We can get you the best deal possible on Rough Country suspension lifts, Mile Marker hubs and winches PLUS Lock Right lockers!

For the best prices on lift kits, winches, lockers and hubs... contact us and make sure you mention FSB to get the best discount!

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

·
Registered
4 Posts
im in california, but do you have any clue what it would cost for install? or is it easy enough for a couple of guys to do? Im probably going to buy your 4" rough country lift kit, its the best price i have seen! Im torn between the 4" and 6" right now

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
you by any chance wouldnt carry some 2.5" rear leaf springs for 85 broncos would you? I want to grab the 2.5" lift kit with coils and get some 2.5" rear leaf springs to remove the blocks in the backs, should make it straight 2.5" front and back

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in california, but do you have any clue what it would cost for install? or is it easy enough for a couple of guys to do? Im probably going to buy your 4" rough country lift kit, its the best price i have seen! Im torn between the 4" and 6" right now
The 4" and 6" are nearly the same lift. You will get parts that are interchangeable between the 2 lift sizes.

The install is not hard. The hardest part is drilling a couple of holes and swapping pitman arms. Other wise it's pretty straight forward.

2 guys that haven't done it before could do it in about 8 hours with power tools.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you by any chance wouldnt carry some 2.5" rear leaf springs for 85 broncos would you? I want to grab the 2.5" lift kit with coils and get some 2.5" rear leaf springs to remove the blocks in the backs, should make it straight 2.5" front and back
I don't have any here at the shop but I'll look and see if I can get them for you.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts