Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. im gathering all the parts for my SAS and i tried to order extended brake lines but the guy over at NTW wasnt able to give me lengths of lines:banghead he could only go just by lift height and vehicle, and over at inline tube said he couldnt make them:banghead. I need something in the 30" or more length. anyone know where i can get these as its on a 86 F250 but its going to have an 88 F350 60 front. thanks guys.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well 10" suspension lift, but you figure that stock brake lines are around a foot maybe 14" long add the 10" lift height(24") and figure the 6" more for some slack. Inline tube makes them up to 36" they just wont fit my trucks hard lines.:cry

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats the problem i cant find anyone who makes them long enough to fit MY truck. the 36" length ones are for a chebbie 1 ton.(DAMN!)they go up to a 6" lift

·
Registered
248 Posts
Agreed with getting them locally. I got my earls lines from a local speed shop. The lines were only 50 bucks, but they get you with the fittings, i paid like 60 something for fittings. I got 28in ones for 9in lift

1 - 9 of 9 Posts