Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been back to FSB because I'm fixing up my bronco, finally! Thing is, i can't edit my profile to update my Broncos progress and i can't or don't know how to see people's galleries or add to mine. I've heard users talk about a garage, but i can't seem to get to any. I already signed up and got an account to add pics. Also, how do i access the emojis y'all use? I've looked in faq's and tried going to my profile but i can't seem to find the option to edit it. Can someone help a brotha out? Tia

·
Administrator
2,902 Posts
If you click on your name you should be able to get to your garage from your public profile (I saw yours)

If you click on user cp you should be able to change whatever you want like your upgrades, signature, avitar.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
15,126 Posts
The bar along the top of the page has multiple tabbed selections. Garage is one of them.

The small smileys (not emojis) are only available when quoting or when you click reply. "Quick reply" won't show them until you click "go advanced"

As far as editing the profile, what part of it are you trying to access?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey @BigBlue94 @Quader1, so i figured out that was going on. I was in advanced mobile view. Idk if it's because I'm on an android device or just in mobile view, but i couldn't see any of the tabs on the top of the page. Hopefully this will help with being able to see more pics as well. Thanks for helping me figure this out gents. :thumbup:thumbup:rockon:thumbup

Well now I'll take some time and update my profile.

Actually, i just thought of another question. :doh0715: In the mobile view, i had a "participated" tab when i opened up the options on the top left. But now i don't see them here on the desk top view. Any advice?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've recently been back to FSB because I'm fixing up my bronco, finally! Thing is, i can't edit my profile to update my Broncos progress and i can't or don't know how to see people's galleries or add to mine. I've heard users talk about a garage, but i can't seem to get to any. I already signed up and got an account to add pics. Also, how do i access the emojis y'all use? I've looked in faq's and tried going to my profile but i can't seem to find the option to edit it. Can someone help a brotha out? Tia
This site is toigh for me too. Im new here and havent figured the site out yet either

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
15,126 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
What are you having issues with??
All i have is my phone. Oh just puyting picture albums on my profile page i guess. I have other users trying to help me. I recon im just slow at learning. I remember when FB and MySpace was difficult for me. So this will simply take time for me i think

·
Addicted to Junk
15,126 Posts
Ah I havent done that either lol.

I started on FB in like 2005 when you had to be invited and it was just high school and college kids. It was neat back then, but just evolved into a money grubbing institution.

If you ever need help, just ask!

·
Super Moderator
27,700 Posts
Yo Fox,
Which make and model mobile phone do you have?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts