Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to cut down a tree tomarrow. Havn't done that for about 2 months. I havn't even played with my chainsaws for like 5 weeks so this will be a lot of fun.

:chili:

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
well whooptifvckingdoo. who gives a chit.

hahahaha just kidding. be careful and dont leave nay soda cans in your truck

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imlikeojnow said:
well whooptifvckingdoo. who gives a chit.
Probably no one, but I'm so excited that I get to fire the saws up I just had to say something. And I'm going to try and pull the tree over with the truck instead of cutting it down, so that will make it even more fun:thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
MikE2 said:
Probably no one, but I'm so excited that I get to fire the saws up I just had to say something. And I'm going to try and pull the tree over with the truck instead of cutting it down, so that will make it even more fun:thumbup

donbt forget the before and after pics. hope it doesnt land ony our truck

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
imlikeojnow said:
donbt forget the before and after pics. hope it doesnt land ony our truck
I'll do that.

And it won't land on the truck, its already leaning almost to the ground. The ground got so wet it kind of just tipped over. The roots are all still in the ground so I don't know if it will be able to get pulled out or not but I'm sure gonna give it hell trying.

derrick36 said:
Mike...

We all know what happened last time you tried to chop down a tree.

Take it easy this time.
Yeah but the difference is I own this tree. Its actually at my rental house, the guy called me today and said he's worried about it falling on his kids.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew all you pic whores would want pics, so I took a few today when I stopped by to look at it today.

its a little bigger than it looks in the pics.

Don't think I should have a problem pulling it out of the ground because its soft as hell right now

Ogeechee 4x4 said:
Soo..do i feel another avitar coming up?
I don't know......what did you want?

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Me and my buddy chopped down a tree. ****er fell right across the back of my truck, went the opposite direction we planned. So...we cut it up in the back of my truck, loaded the brush and junk in his dad's truck and ran to the dump. Hah

That was my beater though. Shit..if a tree landed on my bed the fiberglass would fawkin shatter to bits. Course..I could run 48" terra's in the rear O_O

EDIT: WTF? That doesn't even count as CUTTING IT DOWN. That's like telling people you got a hot chick in bed when its your roommates girlfriend in your bed. And they used your pillow to clean up.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saurian said:
EDIT: WTF? That doesn't even count as CUTTING IT DOWN. That's like telling people you got a hot chick in bed when its your roommates girlfriend in your bed. And they used your pillow to clean up.
Its still in the ground. I can pull up on the truck with very light pressure and it will stand back up.

but OK, if it will make you feel better lets say its already down and I'm going to cut it up and try to pull the stump out. Does that sound better? sorry to mislead you.

Ogeechee 4x4 said:
No specific requests. I just liked that "chainsaw wielding maniac" you had once... :shrug
I liked that too. I think I lost the pic somewhere or accidently deleated it

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Mike come on ever to my place and play. I was cutting wood and tree's and brush all day today. I started to clear the lot I need help LoL. I also got to play with my new saw.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Tree

Motor vehicle Vehicle Regularity rally Off-roading Car

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bronco Rob said:
DUDE! I've pulled SHRUBS out of my front URBAN lawn bigger than that!

Your penis is small and you should be ashamed!
Well what do you want me to do? Do you want me to cut something bigger down?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I get to cut trees like once a week. The wonders of being a forestry major. We manage the schools property and that usually means cut trees that the loggers forgot or were to close to buildings and stuff. We have a few 280 saws and my favorite is the 660 magnum. That is a sweet saw heavy but can cut anything without bogging.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RebelCowboy said:
Its a 390 Mike. I tell ya its the best saw ive had so far
Sweet...I was looking at those a while ago but didn't get one because my old 56 is still kickin it. Its also got a 36" bar and I rarley use it so I don't see the need in spending a grand on a new saw that big. If I ever fire it up its to cut an oak trunk if my 24" saw won't reach the other side.
My favorite saw and one I use 90% of the time is a Husky Pro model 357XP. Out of every other saw I have used nothing has the screaming fast RPM's that one does. Its got a shitload of power too and doesn't stall out unless you really lay on it. With 57 CC it doesn't have the torque of a 372 ore a 390, but that speed more than makes up for it.
Then I have some smaller Sthils for little things and limbing. I just got a new 019 with a 14" bar and I still have an old 028 WoodBoss with an 18" bar. Than I just bought a used arborist saw thats also nice for limbing or one handed use when climbing on the hooks.

Damn I love chainsaws:rockon

1 - 20 of 45 Posts