Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been searching the forums for and answer to my problems, but they all seem to be related to the Itself leaking between the body of the bronco and the top or the rear window seal. My leak is clearly coming from the actual rubber seal that holds the side glass in. Both sides leak fro and answer to my problems, but they all seem to be related to the Itself leaking between the body of the bronco and the top or the rear window seal. My leak is clearly coming from the actual rubber seal that holds the side glass in. Both sides week from the lower front of the glass, near where it curves to go up. There is a small drain groove cut in the fiberglass below the weatherstripping and it is near that. I don't think that is to blame but that is where the water is coming in. I even removed the side Glass, cleaned all of the weatherstripping and fiberglass part, and reinstalled the glass. It still leaks at the same spot. Do you think I just need new rubber around the glass, or is this something that I need to deal with silicone? Also, it's definitely leaking on the side of the rubber between the fiberglass and the rubber not the side between the glass and the rubber . Please help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts