Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got some new seat covers need to get the arm off to get them on there it's a 94 if that matters.:confused: :doh:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine has a zipper next time i buy something new in the middle of the night i'll remember the lighting in my bronco sucks and to bring a flash light.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i have unzipped thm and took the torx bolts out but there is a cable i can't get loose

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,529 Posts
I just stretched the covers over the folded up arm... :goodfinge

These seat covers are up for grabs BTW.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,529 Posts
Came from WallyWorld (WalMart) but that's the only color I saw.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I removed mine entirely for the larger console, I just cut the wire. The other option I would suggestit attaching the armrest to your tow strap, removing the torx bolt. tieing the other end to a tree and then doing a nuetral slam, that will get the armrest off without cutting the cable!:D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Not to steal this post, but does anyone know where to get replacement arm rest covers??:shrug Mine are worn to hell. I use my arm rest all the time.

As yes Irwin, just remove the cover to get to the bolt like they said.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the passanger side removes with just the torx screw but the drivers side has a cable that attachs at the bottom of the seat and is attached with a rivit

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,076 Posts
4xPepe` said:
Came from WallyWorld (WalMart) but that's the only color I saw.
Pepe' I know you bought those from Wally World, maybe your's carries different stuff than the ones down here. I went to 3 different ones and could not find those seat covers, they would go perfectly with the inside of my rig..Do remember the brand of the cover? Was it a super Wally World that you bought them from? Thanks man.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,076 Posts
I must have missed that Mike, I'll send him a PM.:thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts