Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,155 Posts
Take an exacto knife and bore a small hole in the nail til the blood comes out. Rotate the tip on the nail like you were trying to start a fire or somethin. It will relieve the pressure on your nail quick and ease the pain.

Some guys at work do it with a drill press and a really small bit, but I have seen one guy draw the bit all the way thought his thumb. NOT COOL!

Seriously, it helps!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Ralphenstein said:
Take an exacto knife and bore a small hole in the nail til the blood comes out. Rotate the tip on the nail like you were trying to start a fire or somethin. It will relieve the pressure on your nail quick and ease the pain.

Some guys at work do it with a drill press and a really small bit, but I have seen one guy draw the bit all the way thought his thumb. NOT COOL!

Seriously, it helps!
Do it with a small drill bit using your fingers to spin the bit, spin the bit slowly as it will bore through your nail rather quickly. You have to be awful good with a press not to blow it through your finger.

And post more pics of the blonde.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Ralphenstein said:

Seriously, it helps!
I 2nd this

I wish I would have do it when I did this -

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
Damn, I gotta stop reading these type of threads right before supper....

:uke: :uke: :uke:

BTW, when I got my thumb slammed in a locker and the blood under the nail made it hurt somethin' God-awful, I took a cauderizing iron (basically a wicked battery-powered hot-filament thing) and burned a hole through the nail. Mmm...black blood....and oh, the smell.... :D

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
WHY????? do i always click on these threads.....reminds me of the fingers with lampreys or whatever photochopped in em.

oh, loser84, u makin it to RITS?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
try out taking a paper clip end. heat it up real good then slightly aply. the cool part is when you remove the clip blood squirts everywhere:thumbup

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
magnumpi said:
WHY????? do i always click on these threads.....reminds me of the fingers with lampreys or whatever photochopped in em.

oh, loser84, u makin it to RITS?

I wish I Could. But my Bronco has been down for over a month now. I have no way of going up there.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Screw the finger, lets see more pics of your girlfriend.

By the way, that made me laugh when you said the door was shut and locked. Sorry to hear it...now, lets see more of your old lady. :toothless :hump :hump :hump

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
eh at least you still have your finger nail...i dropped a sport fury on a lift on my husbands foot. crushed the center of his foot and his big toe....chased me around the shop with a sedge hammer before i took him to the ER. had to remove the nail totally. still looks messed up....4.5 years later.

(and he still married me)

please more pics of your girl?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
waltman said:
By the way, that made me laugh when you said the door was shut and locked. Sorry to hear it...now, lets see more of your old lady. :toothless :hump :hump :hump
I've been there. I have autostart and keyless entry on my truck. When you press the autostart the doors automatically lock. I had run out to my truck, opened the door, hit the autostart to start it since it was cold out, threw the keys on the front seat, reached into the back to get something, accidently left the keys on the seat and slammed my fingers in the car door.

I had my fingers trapped in the door, it was snowing, the truck was running, and the only person home was my 6 year old daughter. I started screaming for her, she came out and asked "What are you doing Daddy?". I said "Letting the truck warm up, go in and get Daddy's other set of Bronco Keys". She came out with keys to my dad's van first, the second time she came out with keys to my mom's van, the third time she came out she had the keys to the donor bronco, the fourth time she came out with keys to the motorcycle (Bless her heart). I said "Honey there is only one possibility left, can you bring them out to me?" Then she came out with keys to the Dodge Dakota i used to own. Finally she came out with keys to the right Bronco.

So for about ten minutes i stood there and played a guessing game with my 6 year old while my right hand was trapped in my locked Bronco door, while it was running. It takes a lot to not start yelling at an innocent 6 year old who doesn't know any better when you are in intense pain.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts